About the Role
We are searching for a reliable, deadline-driven jobsite supervisor to oversee welding and erecting crews at our company.
The jobsite supervisor's responsibilities include recruiting new crew members, monitoring performance, identify problems and find practical solutions to them and making recommendations for improvement, as well as educating all staff on safety.
You should ensure that projects stay within budget and that required materials and equipment are available.
To be successful as a construction jobsite supervisor for Texas Welding Company, you should demonstrate a sound understanding of safety regulations and AWS structural welding and AISC erecting codes and be able to transfer this knowledge to your team.
High school diploma or similar
Bachelor's degree in construction, business, management, or engineering preferable
Experience in structural steel welding, erecting, and construction required
OSHA-30 certification preferable
Experience in a leadership role recommended
Valid driver's license
Background Check Verified
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure
Ability to keep track of multiple projects
About the Company
• Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
• Monitoring cutting, welding and erecting processes.
• Providing training and team building sessions are required.
• Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
• Performing welding, cutting, equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
• Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
• Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
• Working closely with general contractors and other professionals.
• Staying up-to-date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
• Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff.
• Processing paperwork and traveling to multiple sites as required.